Just starting up or need a pilot system? This Spike V1, 240 volt, HERMS 1bbl system got us through 3 years of recipe development and 2 years of production as a nanobrewery. We upgraded to a larger system this year and no longer need it.
Buyer must arrange for pick-up from Milwaukee, WI. We do not have the free time to figure out shipping.
This is a used system, sold as is. It was last operated in January of 2023.
1. Control panel.
2. 1 each; 55 gal. boil, mash, & HLT. Kettles are 304 stainless & have valves, fittings, sight glasses mounted. Each kettle has a .5 in thick for optional direct firing.
3. Custom height stainless steel table w/ pump mounting brackets & leveling feet.
4. 3x cpss-in-1 pumps w/ brackets, spare heads.
5. 2x power cables for pumps.
6. 7 heating elements.
7. 3x kettles lids.
8. 1 ported, domed lid for use on BK.
9. Various nuts.
10. Temp sensor & cables.
11. Power cables w/ spare connectors.
12. Copper coil heat exchanger.
13. Analog temp probes.
14. 2 small pick-up/ down tubes, installed in kettles.
15. 4 medium pick-up/down tubes.
16. 1 large pick-up for mash.
17. False bottom for mash.
18. 7x .5 in PTC fittings.
19. 6x .25 in PTC fittings.
20. “The Barley Crusher” w/ 15# hopper, drill, wheeled Cambro w/ lid.
21. 3g stainless steel slop bucket.
22. 15x 5 gal. Corney kegs w/ new/spare seals.
Note: Does not include 3/4″ silicone tubing.
Additional pictures & video are available.
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info