Needing a smaller brite tank for small batches, yeast brink, topping or other niche projects?
Look no further than the Stärker 225 Liter Brite Tank!
These tanks are manufactured in Austria, rated for 2 bars of pressure, equipped with multiple TriClamp ports, and equipped with glycol jacketing for temperature control.
These tanks are often used in the beer, wine, cider, kombucha, seltzer, and other ready-to-drink beverage industries, however they are incredibly versatile and suitable for many industries.
Your Stärker container will come with the following:
- 16″ Manway Lid On Top With Clamping Ring Closure
- 2 Bar PRV; On Manway Lid
- CO2 Intake Valve; On Manway Lid
- 2″ TriClamp Port; On Manway Lid
- 1.5″ TriClamp Port On Tank Front Sidewall (x2)
- 1.5″ TriClamp Port On Tank Rear Sidewall
- 1.5″ TriClamp Port On Tank Conical Bottom
- 2″ Butterfly Discharge Valve With TriClamp Connection
- Stackable 3-High Empty Or 2-High Full
- Forklift Channels At Base For Mobility
- Adjustable Feet For Leveling
These tanks are warehoused in Stockton, CA, allowing for incredibly quick lead times for North American producers.
Don’t wait! Upgrade your beverage production with a Stärker brite tank today, and take your craft beverages to the next level!
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info