This was from a brew-on-premise beer brewing facility. A great add-on to a brewery looking to expand and add another stream of revenue. 6 kettle beer brewing system
- Steam driven double wall jacketed kettles.
- Kettles have the ability to return the steam through a condensate pump.
- We brewed 5 and 15 gallon batches (plenty of head room for boil – probably 25 gallon total capacity
- Kettles are all flow controlled through several valves, so you can drain one at a time and keep separate.
- Attached Wort chiller will bring the beer from boiling temp to proper temp for yeast to get to work immediately.
- Kettles were dismantled in such a way that allows them to easily be put back together – they are in two groups of three.
Counter pressure Bottle Fillers
- These machines are very simple and safe to use.
- There is an adapter they now sell which allows for the use of cans.
- Purges container with c02 and then fills with beer.
- They still sell these brand new and also offer replacement parts for them. Originally from Canada. https://hdpcanada.com/beverage-products-fillers/manual-fillers/
There are several other pieces of equipment that will be included that aren’t on the list. Things like kegs, measuring containers, thermometers, bowls, scales, and a mill.
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info