The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, laboratories, or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored or produced.
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Designed to Meet All Local Fire Codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2 and 3% CO2 that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. This meets state and local municipality inspection codes requirements around stored CO2.
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm TWA, 1.5% CO2, 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- CM-1026 add-on kit includes 2 extension strobe lights and cables
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Watch the installation video.