Click here for more information….. In message box please mention Brew Bids for Discount Priceshttp://www.craftmasterstainless.com/contact/
CraftMaster Stainless, is a full service equipment manufacture dedicated to serve the craft brewery, wine and distilling industries. With over 20 years of experience, our manufacture offers unsurpassed quality in craftsmanship with an up seen attention to detail and finishing. Our goal is to become the number 1 source for all of your brewing and distilling equipment needs, while providing you with a personalized customer service experience from start to finish.
We know every brewer has different needs to utilize limited space and plus there are a ton of creative brewing requirements. CraftMaster Stainless offers custom designs for your unique needs. With over two decades of experience in stainless steel fabrication, our Engineers and manufacture have the capability to fully design, and build to your custom specifications.
CraftMaster Stainless provides a 5- Year Warranty combined with Life-time customer support on all of our equipment, as well as answering questions about your process on our systems. We will ensure that all questions and concerns are addressed during setup of your operation, while always welcoming any question or feedback from our customers.
Jacketed & Insulated Uni-tank, Top and Cone
• Interior/Exterior Tig welded 304 Stainless Steel
• 3mm interior tank wall thickness
• 2mm exterior shell wall thickness
• 3″ polyurethane insulation on shell and cone
• 2B sanitary interior polish (pickled and passivated)
• 4N exterior polish (sanitary)
• Adjustable feet with anchor holes
• Operating pressure 20psi (Tested at 30psi)
• 3/4” FNPT for glycol attachment
• Full rotating racking arm/ DIN Fitting
• Full shadow less side man way door (15″x17″)
• 20psi pressure/vacuum relief valve
• Large dial pressure gauge
• Ladder/hose hooks
• Zwickel style sample valve
• 4″ hop-port with handle and hook for hanging dry hop bag
• 1/2″ FNPT for RTD temp control thermowell
• Large dial temp gauge with 12″ probe
• CIP arm with 2.5” spinning spray ball and 360deg of cleaning
• Dedicated blowoff tube
• 2 piece 12″ carbonation stone with ball valve, check valve, and quick disconnect
• Stainless steel handle Butterfly valves, With Stainless Handles…NO PLASTIC!
• 60deg cone bottom with 20% head space
• All necessary EPDM gaskets, and Hardware
Highlighted Print = Most manufactures charge extra for these items.