Brief Introduction of Tek Beer Fermentation Tank
1. Tek Fermenting equipment is widely used for Homebrew, Bar, Brewpub, Restaurant, Microbrewery and small Craft Beer Brewing company,
Capacity from 50L to 20000L.
Type: Single layer, Cooling jacketed, Insulated double layer, Open top fermenter
2. The fermentation tank is complete new, unused and high quality configurations.
3. The tank is completely made of SUS304, 316 or red copper as requirement.
4. 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield.
5. Interior Finish: 0.4~0.6μm/Mirror Polishing/.
6.The fermenter is cylinder conical tank type with cooling jackets
7. The tank dimension can be adjustable according to the room space.
Specifications of 60 Barrel Beer Fermenting Vessel
Beer Fermenting Vessel Unitanks
Total capacity: with 25% headspace
Dome top and cone bottom, bottom cone, 60 degree
Interior Shell: SUS304, T 3.0mm;
Exterior Shell: SUS304, T 2.0mm 2B
Insulation: PU, T 80-100mm
100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
Interior Finish: to 0.4~0.6μm/ Mirror polishing/pickling and passivating
Cooling Jacket: On both cone and cylinder parts , can be separate cooling zones
Top mounted manhole/Side manhole
Dry hopping port
Beer Sample valve
Bung apparatus/Release Valve with pressure gauge
Test Pressure: 0.3Mpa, Working pressure: 0.15-0.2Mpa.
Rotating racking arm on cone with butterfly valve
Drainage with butterfly valve
CIP arm with 360° spraying ball
Thermowell with high accuracy temperature sensor: PT100
Tank complete with fittings, valves, and all parts.
CO2 Carbonation Stone
Pressurized Dry Hop feeder
Perlick style sample valve
Additional blow off pipework.
Dimension: ø2100*4800mm Adjustable
Total Volume: 25% head space
SUS 304 T3mm
SUS 304 T3mm
SUS 304 T2mm
Dimple Plate SUS 304
Dry Hop Port
Rotation Rack Arm
Cooling Inlets and Outlets
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info