· 15 PSI Non-ASME Model and 30 PSI ASME Model with U-Stamp options.
— NB Registration (US) or CRN (Canada) available upon request.
· Brite Tanks include standard 20% headspace.
· Jacket insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride free PU insulation.
· Top manways offer superior sanitation.
— Front Shadowless Manways available upon customer request at no extra charge.
· Exterior and Interior a #4 Sanitary polish with internal passivation.
· Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer capability.
· Jacket interior coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the inside.
· Brite Tanks include an 8″ x 3/4″ (19.05mm) OD Carbonation Stone with 316L body.
· Calibrated Sight Glass with level indicator allows tank beer level to be assessed.
· CIP Tank Sprayball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
· Dedicated 1.5″ Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM assembly clear of primary fermentation blow-off exhaust and residue.
· Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of your floor slope.
· 2″ Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
— Price is per overall capacity, with custom height / OD at no extra cost to the customer.
— Tri-Clamp, NPT, and Butt Weld ports up to 4″ are no extra cost to your vessel(s).
— Stacking vessel(s) are available upon customer request for a slight additional cost.
— Horizontal models are also available, and can additionally be stacking configuration.
— 2B Mil finish can be provided to the exterior at no extra cost to the customer.
— Prices starting at $3,630 USD for a 1 BBL!
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info