We are selling our Gosling as we upgrade our canning capacity. Runs fine, last used about 6 months ago. All tubing has been replaced and machine was routinely cleaned & sterilized after each use.
Gosling is set up for 12oz sleek cans.
We are willing to help support your transition and use of it, you are welcome to visit our facility for a canning run to test it if you would like but we’re also including a video of a recent run with the machine.
I think we paid $36k and it paid for itself through dozens of runs.
Specifications per Wild Goose:
- 720 cans/hour
- Dimensions: 42” L x 24” W x 41-43” H (107 cm L x 61 cm W x 104-109 cm H)
- Deck Height: Entry and exit deck height of 12-14” (30.5-35.5 cm) above base surface
- Weight: 275 lb (125 kg)
- Power requirement: Single-phase 13A @ 115VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Air: Clean, dry compressed air required at 6.5 scfm @ 95-100 psi (185 L/min @ 6.2-6.9 bar) in accordance with ISO 8573-1:2010 (-:4:-). Dew Point < 37° F (3° C)
- CO2: Required at 12-25 psi (0.81.7 bar) dependent on add-on options
Price includes shipping and we’ll include the notepad we use to operate it. Also includes pre-rinse option.
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info