This tower strobe provides a bright, flashing indicator and alarm sound for any of our CO2 or Oxygen Storage Safety Alarms. It clearly indicates the alarm level to anyone in the room.
The tower strobe colored lights are used as follows:
- Green – Normal air
- Clear – Alarm level 1 / Relay 1 triggered
- Amber – Alarm level 2 / Relay 2 triggered
- Red – Alarm level 3 / Relay 3 triggered
The tower strobe is controlled by the relay outputs on the RAD sensor unit (SEU).
- CM-1026-5 – Includes 100-240VAC to 24VDC power supply.
- CM-1026-6 – User supplied 24VDC power required for new installations
- 6 Foot (2m) Cable and connector included
- Length: CM-1026-5 16″ long and CM-1026-6 11.5″ long
- Diameter: each 1.5″
- Alarms set to match 3 relays on RAD units (user configurable)
- Mounting bracket included