SHIPS FROM OREGON (Freight extra or you pickup). Came from a brewery closure and was used up until the day of closure.
- Can run 13-cycles per minute
- Can adjust for cans or bottles easily
- Considered a drop packer, empty cases loaded from below, product enters above and is organized into 4 per row, 6 rows, then drops into case as the case is elevated towards product.
- See manufacturer video to know better how this machine operates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ66Kp2dkLA
- NEEDS TO SHIP SOON — landlord needs his building cleaned out. Rigging company is onsite and ready to load your truck.
- Tons of conveyors, extras with this! This is as nice setup for super cheap due to the time constraints we have been given to move this packer.
- Send me a text 317-364-1467 or email [email protected] if interested today!
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info