- Only Used for about 25 brews.
- Brew house
- Everything is on a 10’x 2.5′ stainless steel skid, which is mounted on casters.
- 2 barrel electric-3Phase 240V
- Hot water and wort pump on Variable frequency
- All controlled on the control board, all Schneider parts.
- Mash has a removable false bottom. Mash is jacketed to allow water to cool or heat up the mash.
- Heat exchanger works really well to cool down your wort to fermentation temp. (All stainless steel)
- All tanks have a spray ball for CIP
- Boil tank with whirlpool
- Two 2 Barrel Fermenters- Jacketed with spray ball for CIP
- One 2 Barrel Brite Tank-Jacketed with spray ball for CIP
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info