Fermenter Main Features:
• 304SS with Dual or Multi Zoned Glycol Jacket and insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
• Pillow Plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer capability and are insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• Pressure tested to 30psi/24 hrs., 90psi/24hrs on the internal shell and cooling jacket respectively. Internal Pressure rating allows for Natural Carbonation and Spunding of beer utilizing CO2 created by the fermentation.
• “One Touch” Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.• 304ss Butterfly Valves, 1.5” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Kieselmann Spunding Valve and Pressure Arm Manifold allowing for accurate pressure monitoring and precision tank venting. — $490.00 ea.
• Temperature Thermowell with included RTD Sensor (Reotemp or equivalent) installed. — $80.00 ea.
• 2nd Generation Perlick Sample Valve with 1.5″ Tri-Clamp, all stainless steel. — $170.00 ea.
• Sanitary Pressure Gauge (Reotemp or equivalent), 3A Certified True Sanitary design. — $199.00 ea
– Internal Shell; 4mm
– Exterior Cladding; 2mm
– Dome; 5mm
Designed and manufactured according to ASME pressure vessel standards – ASME VIII.
- Inner Shell: 4mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- NB registration according to customer’ requirement and federal law.
- Outer shell design pressure 29PSI (2-bar), testing pressure 37.7PSI (2.6-bar).
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 58psi (4-bar).
- 30% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3″ Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the outer surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion and ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6μm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate (optional entire 0.8μm polishing).
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone, Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside of the shell for ladder attachment.
- Other special enhancements are available upon inquiry.
- Customization of builds available upon inquiry.
- Endress + Hauser EasyTemp TMR35 hygienic compact thermometer
We currently have 5x of this model in stock.
Once these are sold they will not be back in this set-up.
• Please Contact us for assistance on freight charges! •