Designed and manufactured according to ASME pressure vessel standards – ASME VIII.
All material according to ASME standards. Certification is available upon request.
- Inner Shell: 4mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- NB registration according to customer’ requirement and federal law.
- Outer shell design pressure 29PSI (2-bar), testing pressure 37.7PSI (2.6-bar).
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 58psi (4-bar).
- 30% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3″ Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the outer surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion and ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6μm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate (optional entire 0.8μm polishing).
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone, Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside of the shell for ladder attachment.
- Other special enhancements are available upon inquiry.
- Customization of builds available upon inquiry.
• Please Contact us for assistance on freight charges! •