The Brew-Magic Pilot Brewery design is quite special. Repeatable small batch brewing is difficult because damages to the wort and grain happen easily when temperature controls, wort handling and brewer enthusiasm can produce subtle variables with each brewing session. Pro-level pilot system for recipe development Brewing Capacity: 5-14 gallons per batch Heavy-duty stainless, 15.5 gallon kettles with handles Stainless, 1/2 in. Pharmaceutical quality Tri-Clamp Connectors Commercial duty, powder coat, baked enamel frame Frame Casters: Heavy duty swivel, two of the four are locking type (4.5″ T) For use with your choice of either Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP) (This used system is set up to use propane.) Vision 350 Touchscreen controller, 3-1/2 in. screen, 256 color, QVGA , Industrial type Software: Magic-Soft programming The system is in great, working condition. I have some additional items:
- Inkbird Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat
- Sabco ChillWizard system
- Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
- Mash Paddle / Brewing spoon
- Extra Gaskets
- Extra tri-clamps
- 15 Gallon Fermzilla Fermenter – see image – I have two lids and it’s fully designed to apply pressure, transfer or serve from it.
- Blichmann Hop Cannon
- Blichmann Beer Filler
- Stainless Steel Mesh Hop / Tea infuser
- 4 Corny Kegs
- Propane Tank
- Mill – Though from the times I’ve tried to use it, the rollers may need replaced.
- I’m sure there are other MISC I have that will go along with it.
Local / local pick-up or buyer is responsible for shipping. It’s currently just north of Pittsburgh, PA (16034). Asking $3000 OBO
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info